navigationmenu

Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags

November 22, 2013




Download them HERE

Hello lovelies! As you see Christmas spirit got me alredy, so I prepared for you these cute printable gift tags. Υour presents will be super ready to put them under the christmas tree! Print them on matte heavier paper and use a paper punch to make a hole near the edge. Enjoy please! I also have made some changes on the blog's layout, I hope you still like it and you know I always appreciate your feedback!

5 comments :

Unknown said...

These tags are so cute. Love them! :)

Jo said...

geia sou re thea me ta freebies sou! agapw! agapw!
p.s. you ve got mail comin your way...

Unknown said...

Ουάου! Τελεια tags! ότι πρεπει για το Χριστουγεννιάτικο αλπουμάκι! Η "κοινότητα" του scrapbooking θα χαρεί τόοοοσο πολύ! Ευχαριστούμε Lorelai♥

Selini Σελήνη said...

Super!!! Τα χριστουγεννιάτικα μου δώρα θα τα έχουν όλα!!!! :)

selini.me

stickers said...

I really can't resist the cuteness of these tags. My God, I'm so excited to make my own. :D