navigationmenu

Charlotte Taylor

November 22, 2011

SPRING / SUMMER '12



AUTUMN / WINTER '11




You may already know that I'm obsessed with patterns lately, so you can imagine that when I stumbled upon Charlotte Taylor's blog and I saw her collections my heart stopped beating! I adore everything about them, the colors combinations, the shapes and the general esthetics. Her latest collection Spring/Summer 2012 is inspired by spring time, spring sounds and activities, Bonsai and Sakura trees. Check out her website for past collections too and stay tuned or find out more about the talented Charlotte by reading her blog

Follow Lorelais Things




8 comments :

Vivian said...

I want aaaaaall of them! :)

Anne's Cake Party said...

aaaaaa ti yperoxa ta prwta!!!!
filakia koritsaki m <3

Vanda said...

EINAI OLA ONEIRIKA!!!! Exo meinei me to stoma ANOIXTO!!!!

Eloise said...

loving CT's s/s'12 collection, its amazing! love your blog too!

ta

:)

Christina said...

είναι τέλεια όλα μα όλα!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelina said...

teleia ola omws! de fantazesai ti emmoni exw pathei me ta prints!!!

tote sto ozon dn eixa paei etsi ntimeni alla me entise o Koudounaris gia na me fotografisei, eksou kai to teleio outfit!

filia koritsi!

Hélène Marie Jeanne said...

Ax kale ti wraia pou einai auta,den ta eixa dei!! Kai to video super!

Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

such lovely designs!

definitely going to be following your blog!

helen @ thelovecatsINC

http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com