navigationmenu

My Moo Cards

November 14, 2011




Well today after a crazy morning at the Post Office (with me being the ''bad'' guy and the paranoid because ''they'' almost lost my package and kicked out of the Department's office!!), I finally got my MOO mini cards  on my hands! As you can see the cards are printed on both sides, using photos from blog's posts and the white side is for the name and my personal data. Check the photos here ,here and here.  So what do you think? 

Follow Lorelais Things



14 comments :

kot-itsa said...

safws k mas aresoun!

Call me M said...

Teleies oi kartes sou!
Kala sto taxidromeio einai gnwsto poso ilithioi einai...
Egw perimena ena mina gia ena mini gramma apo mexico...

Glykeria said...

Einai uperoxes re!! Kai ap'tis duo meries eikones exei? h einai apthn mia eikona kai ap'thn allh stoixeia? ♥

Raquel said...

They're lovely! i like the choice of pictures.

I need some tooooooo!

Christina said...

teleies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! :)

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

Such a cool idea! :D

www.skippinginheels.com

followed!

Anzouya said...

Είναι ΤΕΛΕΙΕΣ! Και γενικώς οι Moo cards έχουν απίστευτη ποιότητα. Οι φωτογραφίες που διάλεξες είναι όλες μία και μία! :-)

Vanda said...

Eina apla TELEIES oi kartes sou!!!!!!! Na mou steileis mia!!!!!
Filia koukla mou!

Vivian said...

einai fantastikes!!!!!
aksizan tin sygxisi! :D

verotronik said...

aaaa TELIES TELIES TELIES!!! bravoooo :D :D :D

Beauty Follower said...

Μεγειες!

Anti said...

kala tous ekanes filenada!!!aksize ton kopo tlk!teleies oi kartes!!

ειρήνη χειροποιήματα said...

so so cute!!!