navigationmenu

Had it All

September 28, 2013





Hello lovelies! Well..this was a weird and busy week! I have some great news actually...One of my portfolio projects (check it Here) will be featured on a 'layout-design' themed book, which will be launched by a publishing house in China. So I feel super lucky and excited about this opportunity. Also I was lucky enough to win a beautiful Cocorrina necklace from a giveaway that co hosted by Corina and Latrina from Of Trees and Hues. Thank you girls! Photos will be posted soon! The truth is that I wished I had time for some actual outfit photos, but i was busy so instead I took these indoors shots of my currently favourite wardrobe items! Hope you like them!

Ps: I ordered from Ebay a M42 lens adaptor, so that I will be able ti use my Helios 44M-4 lens (from Zenit camera) on my Canon dslr. I'm so curious and can't wait to test it and experiment with some clicks!



2 comments :

Unknown said...

Woohoo! I can't wait to see the one you choose and how you will style it! :)

So happy to have met you girl! <3 Have a beautiful weekend!

call me debbie said...

Oh Lo! Συγχαρητηρια βρε κορίτσι, καλή international αρχή! Εσύ κοιμάσαι και η τύχη σου δουλεύει (ξες που όταν εδώ είναι νύχτα στην Κίνα είναι μέρα, άρα σε βρήκαν όσο κοιμόσουν, αρα ξες... :D ).